Monday, August 04, 2008

so long, SLC ! *** ce n'est qu'un aurevoir SLC !

I'm back and boy what a trip and half!!! First of all, I'd like to thank my friend and travelling companion Carolynn for putting up with me and my "slowness". It was hot down there and my big body could not match her walking speed. But she was a good sport about it. Lova ya, my SU daughter!

I am trying to upload pictures, but for some reason Blogger does not let me. You'll have to turn to my Typepad blog here to see some pictures. Hopefully, the problem gets resolved soon.

**********

Je suis revenue, mes amies, et quel magnifique voyage!!! Premièrement, j'aimerais remercier Carolynn, mon amies et compagne de voyage. Elle a sû s'accomoder de ma lenteur et mes plaintes de la chaleur avec tact. Ch't'aime, ma p'tite fille SU :-)

J'aimerais bien vous montrer des photos mais eBlogger ne me laisse pas télécharge ce soir alors vous devez vous tourner du côté de mon blog Typepag. Cliquez ici pour y accéder. J'espère que le problème sera résolu bientôt!

No comments: