Friday, August 01, 2008

convention... day 3

Let me tell ya: this is not the last SU convention I will attend.I am so amazed. The people are fun and friendly. The SU Home Office team are so pleasant to deal with. I am totally under their spell. Shelli is a wonderful human being and it shows. This morning, we were treated with a fun performance by the SU band before our morning session. AND... here is the most amazing news:



That's right! Stampin' Up! is partnering with Sizzix to bring you the Big Shot die-cutting tool with exclusive dies. We're all excited here and I can't wait to give you more details.

Shelli showed some beautiful projects that were made with the wonderful exclusive dies, like this one:




And last but not least, my SU daughter Carolynn has walked the stage because she has reached the 20K sales. Congrats, Carolynn!



Can't wait to be able to manipulate my photos properly so I can show you bits and pieces of the catalogue. OK, off to bed now. We have another long day tomorrow.

No comments: