Saturday, April 28, 2007

I yearn for a new camera...


... one that will let me take beautiful pictures of my projects. My zoom is totally shot on my cheapie HP camera. Anywhooooo, here's a cute little card I did for a workshop last weekend. The petals are done with the oval punch. I've raised the petals on the top layer for a curved effect. That was a simple and fun card to do. A little bit of paper piercing for a subtle effect in the corner. Smile - spring is here!

Supplies:
- Stamp sets: Petits amis (Mini Mates) for the saying, Big Blooms for the flower stem and grass, Polka Dots and Petals for the envelope
- Papers: Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper, So Saffron cardstock
- Inks: Pretty in Pink around the petals and on envelope, Old Olive for sentiment stamping and antiquing, also on the envelope, So Saffron for envelope
- Markers: So Saffron to color inside some flowers on envelope
- Punches: Large and Small Ovals
- Ribbon: Light Pink grosgrain
- Miscellaneous: mini glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, mat pack and paper piercer

No comments: