Here is a card that I've put together for Marie Kirkwood's Card Sketch Challenge #2. I've never participated in a challenge so I thought it was time for me to get my butt in gear. Let me tell ya; if you're out of inspiration, just grab a sketch design and get to it! I suggest you go visit Marie's blog regularly; it's always full of beautiful stuff! Very inspiring!
- Stamp set: "La fête en folie" (French version of Party Punch - hostess set)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky (textured), Old Olive
- Patterned Paper: Fall Flowers Designer Series Paper --- I looooooooooove them!!!
- Ink: Old Olive
- Ribbon: Double-Stitched in Soft Sky
- Punches: Designer Label, Horizontal Slot
- Miscellaneous: Pewter brads from Hodgepodge Hardware, paper piercer with Mat Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots and Snail Adhesive.
Have a great day!