Thursday, July 31, 2008

a warm hello from convention!!!

Woohoo! It's hot... it's fun.... and I'm lovin' it!!! Let's just say that I am amazed at how this convention is organized. We are 5700+ demos here in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah, gather for this amazing event. I am posting from my friend Carolynn's laptop so I apologize if the photos are not cropped properly or if my sentences are not so eloquent.

We went to the Momento Mall yesterday and guess who was at one of the cashier counter?!.... Yeah, none other than the infamous Kristina Werner. Here's my picture with her.

We are getting ready to go to the gala and there's still lots of to do and see. I just wanted to give you a little preview of the new products that are coming up in the new catalogue. I don't have a picture of the cover but I promise you that I will have it as soon as I return home.
Here are some of the rub-ons and new ribbons. The pictures are small but if you click on them, you'll get better definition.


The new Designer Series Papers, which are to die for!!!

Alright, I mucking up all the photos here, so I'm gonna let you go and hopefully I'll have time to do more blogging tomorrow. In the meantime, keep well!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Geneviève said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, JE VOUDRAIT TELLEMENT ÊTRE AVEC VOUS LES FILLES, PLUS DE PHOTOS SVP. tROP COOOOOOOOOOOL LES NOUVELLES CHOSES, J'AI TELLEMENT HÂTE DE VOUS PARLER EN VRAI.
PAR ICI IL N'Y A PAS GRAND CHOSES DE NOUVEAU, À PART 3 DENTS EN MOINS D'UNE SEMAINE DANS LA BOUCHE DE WILL...

BONNE CONVENTION JE PENSE À VOUS SOUVENT.

GEN XXX

Kathy said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!

Did you tell her I love her!!!! Please tell me you told her I love her!!!?? Okay so when you see her again. Get your picture takin' again but be ME!!!!! OKAY!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Miss ya Ceecee

Anne Bélanger said...

Wow ! Je te trouve tellement chanceuse de pouvoir assister à cette convention ! Tu vas avoir de beaux projets à nous présenter bientôt !!