Sunday, June 29, 2008

CCC #9 show & tell / CCC #9 en montre


I cheated :-D Instead of making 1 card, I made 4 little ones. It was a lot of fun to do. The only problem I had was finding ribbons that matched Taken with Teal and Cool Caribbean. Because they are non-existent in the small grosgrain, I decided to dye my own. The colors are way too flashy, even after I tried to take off some of the dye by running them between two sheets of absorbent tissue. Futhermore, if you decide to dye your own ribbon, please make sure that it is dry before using... I learned the hard way.


J'ai triché :-D Au lieu de faire 1 projet, j'en ai fait 4 petits. Je me suis amusée. Par contre, j'ai eu un problème lorsqu'est venu le temps de choisir les rubans. Les couleurs Sarcelle et Bleu des Carraïbes n'existent pas en grosgrain alors j'ai opté pour la teinture du grosgrain blanc. Les couleurs sont un peu vive même après avoir asséché les rubans en les pinçant entre deux papiers absorbants. L'effet est tout de même pas mal. De plus, n'oubliez pas d'allouer un temps de séchage convenable avant de vous servir de vos rubans teints... je me suis fait avoir!

Now, here's the show & tell. Just click on the small picture to see the full cards.

Maintenant, voici le défi-couleur en montre. Cliquez sur les caméos pour voir les cartes au complet.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great cards everyone did!!! I am so sad I missed the challenge with the wonderful colors. Can't wait till the next one!!!

Trish

Corie said...

WOW these are FANTASITC