Monday, June 23, 2008

CCC#8 Show & Tell - Défi CCC#8 en montre


In answer to my color challenge, I thought I'd make a masculine birthday card. I thought the colors would fit well with the theme. I'm always stomped when it comes to make a card for a man. I still had fun coloring the little image from a stamp that I got from Michael's in Ottawa for 1.50$!

Voici la carte que je vous ai préparé pour répondre à mon défi-couleurs. J'ai pensé que les couleurs se prêtaient bien à une carte de fête masculine (c'est toujours embêtant de faire quelque chose pour un homme). J'ai pris plaisir à colorier le petit gâteau et je perfectionne mon coloriage avec le crayon-estompe (merci Gen!). L'image vient d'une estampe que j'ai acheté pour 1,50$ chez Michael's à Ottawa!




Wow, what great participation this week! Everyone outdid themselves. To view the complete cards, just click on the individual cameos. (Update: After 3 hours of "messing around" with these hyperlink and photos, I've decided to put them one under the other... not looking good but it's better having them all over the place, with the wrong links ...It's 2:00 a.m. and I'm tired!)

Une très belle participation cette semaine au défi-couleurs. Vous vous êtes surpassées, les filles. Pour voir la carte au complet, veuillez cliquer sur la photo-caméo.










1 comment:

Sophie said...

How funny that we both used a cupcake stamp! Your card is beautiful as are everyone else's.

*hugs*
Sophie